South Orange County Real Estate
5 Things I learned about opening day of the NFL
1) It’s a lonely day to do an open house!
2) More women showed up at the open house by themselves
3) I’m thankful for my ipad and my wireless services
4) I might take off opening day 2013 and watch my favorite team
5) More serious buyers showed up the rest were watching football.
Nevertheless it was still a productive day and I’m glad I was there. I meant some great new potential buyers and some entertaining neighbors. All and all it was just another day in the life of an Orange County Real Estate agent.
If you have any questions regarding South Orange County Real Estate or South Orange County homes for sale feel free to call me at 949-599-6860 or email me and if it’s on opening day you will probably find me at an open house and I will probably be able to talk or respond to your email on my ipad!
Helping buyers and sellers in the 949 full time since 1999
949 599 6860