It’s that time of year again I like Thanksgiving because it’s that one time a year that most people pause to spend time with family and friends and focus on what and who we are thankful for. We get so busy in the day to day activities of life that we tend to focus on getting through each week and often time don’t stop to take a moment to be thankful for all we have. So I want to take a moment to say that I’m thankful.
- I’m thankful for my husband who has been a constant support to my business and is always challenging me to step outside my comfort zone and do more than I think I can.
- I’m thankful that we live in a county were we still have freedom of religion whatever that is to you.
- I’m thankful that I have a career where I have the honor of helping buyers and sellers with some of the biggest decisions they make in their lives financially.
- I’m thankful for my 2 children and now my little grandson who are all healthy and doing well
- I’m thankful for some of the world’s best friends! They are always there for me no matter what, when or why without question or judgment.
- I’m thankful for living here in Laguna Niguel ocean close so I can enjoy sunrise or sunset walks on the beach.
- I’m thankful for my health.
- I’m thankful for a county where you are free to move wherever you want.
I hope you take the time to reflect on what you are thankful for. Something I am going to do this coming is write five things down every day that I’m thankful for. That way I can focus on the positive throughout the year.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
949 599 6860