With Thanksgiving just around the corner it only seems right to take a step back from talking about Orange County real estate and instead think about what I’m thankful for. Of course there are so many things for me to be thankful for but here are 10 things that come to mind right away.
1) I’m thankful for my husband Dan for being a great husband as well as awesome business partner.
2) I’m thankful for my 2 wonderful children Andrew & Audrey and all the great times we had and still have together.
3) I’m thankful for an awesome God that loves me no matter what.
4) I’m thankful for my excellent health and still being able to enjoy boot camp.
5) I’m thankful for all my wonderful friends.
6) I’m thankful that I live in one of the most beautiful areas of the country.
7) I’m thankful for a career that provides me the opportunity to meet so many great people that I wouldn’t meet any other way and affords me the joy of advising them on the purchase or sale of their home.
8) I’m thankful I live in America, which despite its issues is still the greatest country in the world.
9) I’m thankful for all the new technology that is constantly coming out and that I have a husband that handles it all for me.
10) Last but certainly not least….I’m thankful that my hometown Detroit Lions have a chance to go into their annual Thanksgiving game with a winning record and on top of their division!
Thinking of all you have to be thankful for it really makes it hard to complain about what you don’t have. Maybe Thanksgiving should be celebrated daily not just the 4th Thursday of November. They say you get what you put out there so let’s put out the attitude of gratitude for all we have.
Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!